Ashampoo Snap 10 is the ideal screenshot and video recording solution for your PC. Capture anything you see on your screen as images or videos and add additional information, e.g. texts or arrows. A picture is worth a thousand words – if it is done well! Use the integrated text recognition to copy entire pages of text or share your processed images with friends and family. Whether you need to explain, document or simply demonstrate – Snap 9 is always the best choice!
Create screenshots and videos fast and easily
Greatly save time and effort
Record, edit and send instantly
Work faster and more flexibly with Snap 9
Use live editing and avoid post-processing
Use new automatic features
More speed, flexibility and usability
Screenshots are only the beginning
- Images and videos convey information in a much more relatable, personal and succinct way than mere texts. Use Ashampoo Snap 9 to create images and videos that tell your story the way you meant it to be told! Save yourself lengthy explanations and create intuitive, meaningful images in a just a few clicks.
- With Ashampoo Snap 9, the possibilities are endless! Create video tutorials with ease or simply record your webcam sessions, Skype calls or streams! The enhanced recording menu enables you to pause your videos, add new effects or apply timers.
The benefits of good software
- Ashampoo Snap 9 is smart and takes a lot of work off your hands. Whether it’s the integrated text recognition that can extract entire pages of text for you, the automatic numbering that can render procedures more comprehensible or the automatic stop feature that will stop a recording when the action is over – it all just makes sense! Create, edit and send, do it all with a single application.
Does more, sees more
- Snap 9 allows you to edit your live recordings by adding text and drawings. It’s the fastest and most intuitive way to create instructional videos! You can also record your keyboard input. Where you previously had to insert text explanations and graphics Snap can now do the job for you — ideal for tutorials!
Perfect interaction with other applications
- Would you like to instantly edit your captures in your favorite application or upload them to the cloud? Ashampoo Snap 9 makes it possible. Freely select the image editor to be used with your images, e.g. Ashampoo Photo Commander, and customize the save path. Need to save your images online? Simply select an application such as Evernote and you’re all set.
Full browser support
- Often times, you need to save images from the Internet to edit or send them later. Snap 9 can also capture these images. Naturally, all the handy features to capture entire pages without having to scroll manually or stitch together single images are still there. Are you using Microsoft Edge? Snap 9 has got you covered, too. One click is all it takes to capture entire web pages and store them as images.
Smarter and more flexible
- Traditionally, while you were recording a video you’d have to sit by and watch to stop recording at the right moment. Snap 9 detects when the action is over – and stops the recording automatically. The recording window is fully flexible. Drag it to where you need it to be even during recordings to keep the focus on the action!
Video editing: comfortable and in real time
- With support for live editing, Ashampoo Snap 9 makes video editing faster and easier. Users can instantly edit their recordings and add drawings and texts in real time avoiding lengthy post-processing. Keystrokes during recordings can now be displayed on screen – this is particularly handy during the creation of the increasingly popular explainer videos. Enhanced support for multiple displays allows users to assign Snap’s edit window to their preferred display and the new auto-stop feature automatically stops video recordings once screen contents do no longer change significantly.
Interoperability with other services
- Screenshots can now be instantly uploaded to the cloud or send to third party applications such as Ashampoo Photo Commander or Adobe Photoshop for further processing – this make lengthy post-processing unnecessary and smoothens work flows. Saved images and videos can also be easily shared on social networks such as Twitter and Facebook.
Enhanced text recognition
- The improved OCR feature (optical character recognition) extracts single words or passages from screen captures. Recognized text will automatically be copied to the system clipboard making it available for use in other documents. Multiple languages are supported.
- Quite frequently, taking screenshots is a spontaneous thing with little time to fire up applications first. This is why Snap 9 was designed to run silently in the background while consuming as little resources as possible. It takes only a single keystroke to start capturing so you wont be wasting any valuable time.
Whats New :
– Create, edit and share screenshots and videos
– New: Live video editing during recording
– New: Free display selection in multi-monitor environments
– New: Share screenshots on Twitter and Facebook
– New: Microsoft Edge support
– New: Display keystrokes during video recording
– New: Quickly send captures to third party applications, e.g. Adobe Photoshop
– New: Auto-Stop for video recordings
Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7
min.resolution-1024 x 768 and 16-bit High color (32-bit recommended) and min. 64 MB RAM.