Advance your digital art style with painted textures, subtle glazing brushwork, interactive gradients and realistic Natural-Media® in Painter® 2017. Easily transition from traditional to digital art with thick oils, dripping watercolors and many other texture-filled strokes. Explore workflow layouts like illustration, fine art, concept, manga and photo art with specialized tools for each style. Welcome to the world’s most expressive digital art software that’s changing what’s possible in art.
– New Texture painting from source content
– New Dab Stencils for precise paint application
– New Glazing brushes for translucent paint transitions
– New Interactive gradients with express painting
– New Artist layouts with tools for each genre
New Features In Corel Painter 2017 Full Version:
Make any character, environment or object literally come to life.
Mask your brush dab before applying paint to the canvas.
Apply velvety, translucent paint transitions just like the Renaissance masters.
Interactive Gradient tool
Edit color and opacity in the context of your painting using the enhanced node control.
Gradient Express Paint
Fill a gradient with rich, stroke-filled paint.
Organize palettes and reduce clutter.
Gain instant access to important brush controls.
Display the Brush Selector as a convenient panel.
Get exactly the color you want when you need it.
Find all the essential tools for your particular workflow.
– Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), or Windows 7 (64-Bit), with the latest updates
– Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor, 2 GHz or faster
– 2 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or higher recommended)
– 1 GB hard disk space for application files*
– 1280 x 800 screen resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
– Mouse or tablet
– DVD drive (required for box installation)
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, with the latest updates