Laboratory Photoshop layer styles –are the best for your titles, buttons, shapes, etc. Styles are usable for any Text and it also looks good on Shapes or Buttons.
Laboratory Photoshop Layer Styles – Features
- All styles are made of 1 layer only
- Unique Styles
- Applicable with just one click
- Unique look and clean design
- Can be used anywhere
- ASL and PSD files included
Applying Laboratory Styles – Quick and Easy
- To start using these styles just double click the file laboratory-photoshop-styles.asl.
- Now look at the Style Palette in Photoshop and You should see there 8 new unique styles.
- To Apply the Style just select your text or shape and simply click on the Style to apply it.
If you don’t have interest about install the complete pack into your Photoshop, You can just drag and drop one of the text from the included PSD file to your Design and edit it.
Laboratory Photoshop Layer Styles – ZIP includes
- ASL file with 8 styles
- Layered PSD file with all styles used
- Read.me file with info on used free fonts in the preview and a quick guide (doc and pdf)