Polarr offers a set of advanced, AI-enabled face editing tools and global and local adjustments, as well as 100+ filters made by the world’s best photographers.
* Photos extension
* Advanced suite of face-editing tools
* Multi-face detection and auto-detection of facial features
* State-of-art auto global lighting enhancement
* Color masking, brushing, gradient and circular masking
* Batch export with batch auto-enhancement option
* Create, customize, and share your own filters
* Ability to edit in DNG & Popular RAW formats
* TIFF Export
* Customizable workspace
* Skin: Smooth, Detail, Whiten, Tone
* Face: Lips, Eyes, Teeth, Reshape, Contour
* Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
* Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
* Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
* Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
* Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
* Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
* HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
* Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
* Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
* Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
What’s New in Version 3.0.0
Polarr now includes new powerful face-editing tools. With automatic multiple face detection, you can smooth skin, whiten teeth, adjust skin tone, reshape the face, and more! Polarr auto-detects multiple facial features, so it applies the adjustments to just the right places, automatically. All new face tools are currently available for free.
The new version also includes a powerful new denoise tool built on a machine-learning model to offer unparalleled clarity and focus.
The face-editing adjustment suite includes:
* A powerful auto-enhance face-editing button
* Skin smoothing, texture, hue and tone adjustments
* Teeth whitening and brightening adjustments
* Eye-brightening adjustments
* Lip brightness and saturation adjustments
* Face reshaping and contouring tools
Not to mention Polarr’s redesigned selection of powerful tools:
* New Batch Auto-Enhance ability with Batch Export
* New Denoise tool for greater enhancement and clarity
* One-click automatic global enhancement for saturation, highlight, shadows, contrast and exposure levels
* New navigation bar system and workspace with drag-to-rearrange tools.
* New Curves, HSL, Toning, Distortion tools
* New Lens blur tool for radial and gradient masks
* Color masking tools
* TIFF export
* New advanced brush tools
* Step-by-step interactive photo editing tutorials.
What’s New in Version 3.4.6
Fixed Yosemite (10.10) exporting issues.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
You May Also Like