Click Here To Free Download Product Vendors WooCommerce Extension 2.0.38
Turn your store into a multi-vendor marketplace
Have you got an existing site and loyal community and would like to find ways to diversify your revenue? Or would you like to start an eCommerce business without having to invest in creating your own product line? With Product Vendors for WooCommerce you can instantly turn a WooCommerce powered store into a marketplace complete with multiple vendors, products and payout settings.
Allow multiple vendors to sell via your site and in return take a commission on salesto cover the costs of managing the site while you focus your efforts on building a community.
Why use Product Vendors?
- Create a marketplace that can sell anything. From physical, hand-made products to digital downloads like photographs, themes, fonts, audio or video and even time-based bookings with our integration with WooCommerce Bookings.
- Continue selling your own products. Display vendor products for sales right alongside your own products.
- Set vendor specific commission rates. Incentivise new vendors to join your marketplace or reward loyal or high earning with vendor specific commission rates – while still setting a separate base commission rate across your marketplace.
- Reduce your admin. Allow vendors to manage their own products. Give vendors the ability to manage their own products.
- Don’t pay commissions on orders that are not completed. Set commissions to only be assigned to vendors once the order is the completed.
- Stay on of top of your marketplace with sales reports. Get an overall view of vendor sales, commissions and earnings per month by vendor.
- Delay commission payments to account for returns. Use PayPal Mass Payments to delay commission payments in case of returns on physical products.
Product Vendors caters for both vendors and marketplace owners with specific features that ensure:
- control their public profile
- manage their products and edit per-product shipping rules themselves
- add private notes to orders or notes to customers (e.g. tracking numbers)
- view their orders and reports on sales performance
- sell physical and/or digital products as well as time-based bookings
- receive commission payouts
Marketplace owners can:
- accept and approve applications from potential vendors
- set up one or more vendor admins to manage vendor’s information
- set up each vendor’s commission and payout schedule
- integrate with WooCommerce Bookings to allow vendors to sell time-based bookings
- display a vendor rating composed of the ratings of all of the products they sell
- set products to need approval before being added to the store on a per-vendor basis
- enable commissions on sales to be a set amount or a percentage and set this individually, per-vendor, per-product, or per-store
- make payments to vendors instantly, manually, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly
You May Also Like
- [Free Download] WooCommerce Product Filter WordPress Plugin
- [Free Download] WooCommerce Dropshippers 2.7 WordPress Plugin
- [Free Download] WooCommerce Addon Builder WordPress Theme
- [Free Download] wpPricing Builder Responsive Pricing Tables Plugin v1.5.1
- [Free Download] Testimonials Showcase – WordPress Plugin Nulled