A powerful video editor that helps you create professional-looking screencasts by recording your on-screen activity and webcam stream. Camtasia is a flexible and handy screen recorder and video editor that provides the required tools and features to record and share high quality screencasts with ease.
Stunning video effects
Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability-even on your most complex projects.
You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
– Record any part of your screen, down to the pixel.
– Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
– Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
– Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
– Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
– Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
– Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
– A great way to add context to what you’re showing.
– Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
– Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
– Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they’ve viewed.
– Put yourself in your video making it appear like you’re right in the action.
Release Notes:- Added a display of playhead time and project duration
– Added support for media with PNG codec to allow MOV files with transparency
– Addressed an issue with YouTube sign in and Google Drive Sign in due to Google’s change to OAuth support
– Fixed an issue that could occur when updating projects from Camtasia for Mac 2
– Fixed a bug where the wrong cursor color could be captured in a recording
– Removed OneDrive and O365 SharePoint sharing destinations (known as ‘My Places’) due to security vulnerability
– Other bug fixes and improvements
– Mac computer with an Intel processor (Recommended: Dual core 2.0GHz or faster)
– (MacOSX) 10.10 or later Quartz Extreme support (rendering is not supported on external USB monitors)
– 2GB of RAM (Recommended: 4GB of RAM or greater)
– 4GB of available disk space (minimum)
– QuickTime X or later
– Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 11+, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari 9+, iOS 9+, Android 4+ (Latest Chrome required)