Click Here To Free Download Texture Creation In Photoshop Video Tutorial
Duration 1h 5m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280×720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 5.68 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Photographic Texture Creation in Photoshop introduces the theory and practice of capturing textures, removing image artefacts, some key image prep processes, as well as a detailed guide to creating diffuse, specular, normal and ambient occlusion maps out of photographed textures.
Through this course, you can learn how to properly photograph textures, how to edit unnecessary lighting information out of your photographs, how to get the right colours out of your images, how to tile custom textures, how to extract different types of visual information from your images and how to apply your textures in 3D. This course also briefly touches on physically based rendering in regards to photo real texturing and look development. The contents of the course are comprehensive and, while desirable, in-depth knowledge of Photoshop is not essential to follow along. The pre requisites for this course include some photographed textures, the Photoshop software package, any contemporary look development environment or game engine, and preferably a Wacom tablet.
You May Also Like
- [Free Download] Lightroom Image Processing Mastery Video Tutorial
- [Free Download] Digital Photoshop High-End Retouching Tutorial Videos
- [Free Download] The Ultimate Web Design Training Course Video Tutorial
- [Free Download] Professional FOREX Trading Masterclass Video Tutorial
- [Free Download] Flash Animation Training Bundle Video Tutorial